1. Combine cracker crumbs, sugar, butter and blend well.
2. Assemble spring-form pan; pour crumb mixture into pan; press crumbs onto bottom and up sides to within 1 inch from top.
3. Beat eggs until light & fluffy; add sugar gradually, beating well after each addition.
4. Add softened cream cheese, vanilla, lemon juice; beat thoroughly.
5. Pour into crumb shell; spread evenly.
6. Bake 30-35 minutes at 375ºF. Note: Top will not be brown and center may appear slightly underdone at end of baking period.
7. Remove from oven and cool about 1 hour.
8. Combine sour cream, sugar, vanilla; spread evenly over cake.
9. Bake 15 minutes at 400ºF. Note: Top will still not be brown.
10. Sprinkle top with nutmeg; cool ; chill.
11. To serve: Unclamp and remove side section. Do not remove flat bottom, but place directly on serving plate.