1. Cook macaroni according to directions on package
2. While pasta is cooking, drain cans of tuna well.
3. Chop hard boiled eggs and shallot.
4. In a separate bowl, combine mayonnaise, relish, celery seed, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
5. Stir well to combine.
6. Stir in tuna.
7. Once macaroni is cooked, drain well and rinse with cold water until pasta has cooled./
8. Pour drained macaroni into a large bowl.
9. Pour mayonnaise mixture onto pasta.
10. Then add choped eggs and shallot, followed by thawed peas.
11. Stir well.
12. Cover bowl with plastic wrap.
13. Put bowl into the fridge for a couple of hours, then serve