1. In a large pot bring 3 cups of water to a boil. Add salt. Add spinach to pot and cook for 30 seconds. Remove spinach and transfer to a bowl with 1 cup of water and ice. When the spinach is cool, drain it and squeeze out the excess water. Chop it.
2. In large sauce pan, heat oil over med/high heat. Add onions and seasons with salt and pepper to taste. Reduce heat and sauté until golden brown. Remove and set aside.
3. Remove stems etc from mushrooms and slice. In a bowl, mix with olive oil, salt and pepper to taste. If white mushrooms sauté in pan, if portabella mushrooms put on baking sheet and roast in oven 20-25 min or until tender. Set aside.
4. Turn up oven temperature to 400º
5. In a bowl, whip eggs and add spinach, onions, mushrooms.
6. Pour mixture into a generously greased pie pan.
7. Sprinkle goat crumbles on top
8. Bake for 20 minutes or until eggs don't wobble.