1. Spray the bottom only of a 13 X 9 inch pan with cooking spray.
2. Beat butter and sugar with electric mixer on low speed until light and fluffy
3. Add eggs one at a time. beating well after each addition. Add yogurt, lemon peel, flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
4. Beat until smooth.
5. Spread batter into pan. Cover and refrigerate at least 8 hours but no longer than 16 hours.
6. Mix the brown sugar, nuts and nutmeg and place on top of the coffee cake
7.When ready to bake, let the coffee cake stand at room temperature while heating up the oven
8. Bake 30 - 40 minutes or until the toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Cool 15 minutes