1. Preheat oven to 400º
2. Heat water and margarine to rolling boil (very vigorous)
3. When boiling, stir flour all at one time and if necessary, heat until mixture forms a ball (use wooded spoon-about one minute
4. Remove from heat and cool until warm (if hot-eggs will cook).
5. Add eggs-one at a time and stir well so mixture is completely combined.
6. Drop dough by Tablespoons, 3” apart on a slightly greased cookie sheet, or use parchment paper on the cookie sheet
7. Bake at 400º for ten minutes, then reduce heat to 350 and bake about 20-25 minutes longer. Bake until no moisture beads on top appear. Puffs should be high and golden brown.
8. Cut off tops and remove filaments of soft dough. They can be filled with custards, whip cream or a salad mixture. Replace tops and sprinkle with confectioner’s sugar
1. Mix pudding with 2 cups cold milk with hand mixer in a large mixing bowl for 3 minutes or until pudding sets up and gets thicker.
2. Fold in cool whip to pudding.
3. Place pudding into cream puff.
4. Dust with powder sugar.