1.Combine in sauce pan: pumpkin pie filling, brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger, allspice, salt, 3 well beaten egg yolks and milk
2. Beat til smooth.
3. Cook over boiling water 10 min. stirring.
4. Remove from heat and blend in gelatin (1T gelatin softened in ¼ c water).
5. Pour into bowl and refrig about 1 hour, stirring occasionally
6. Beat 3 egg whites til frothy.
7. Gradually beat in ¼ c white sugar.
8. Add some of the pumpkin mixture gradually into the egg whites til they begin to blend. Then you can mix them altogether. That works way easier than putting the egg whites into the pumpkin.
9. Pile onto baked pie shell.
10. Chill 2 to 3 hours til firm.
11.Serve with whipped cream. Real whipped cream is much better than cool whip.