1. Preheat oven to 425ºF. Coat a 9x13in baking pan with butter.
2. In a food processor ( or blender ), process the eggs, cream cheese, stevia, baking powder,and coconut flour until thoroughly combined.
3. Spread out the 4 tbsp of butter in the prepared pan.
4. Put the pan in the oven for 2-3 mins to melt the butter. Let the butter bubble, but make sure it doesn't brown or burn. Remove from oven.
5. Pour the batter into the pan.
6. Bake for about 15 mins. or until a paring knife stuck into the center of the cake comes out clean.
7. Place the cake on a cooling rack and melt a few more tbsp of butter on top if you wish.
8. Cut the pancake "cake" into 4 pieces and serve warm.