1. Heat oil in a skillet. Preheat oven to 350º.
2. Mix mostly panko crumbs in a bowl with some flour and salt and pepper.
3. In another bowl, whisk egg and milk together... no I don't know how much.
4. Place the chicken in a ziploc and pound the shit out of it.
5. Dip the chicken in the egg mixture, then in the panko crumbs until chicken is coated.
6. Fry the chicken in the oil until crusty looking.
7. Place chicken on a roast holder upper thingy on a cookie sheet lined with parchment (so you don't have to wash the dishes) so that some of the oil drains off in the oven.
8. Place cookie sheet of chicken in the oven and let cook for 15-20 minutes. Then remove from oven.
8. Put some sauce on each breast until saucy to your liking then put slices of whatever cheese you have.
9. Place cookie sheet of chicken back in the oven and let cook until cheese melted.
10. Serve just like my Dad; with fried canned potatoes, spaghetti noodles, more sauce, green beans and a nice baguette purchased earlier in the day.