Heat oven to 350 degrees.
• Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt in bowl.
• In a very large bowl, beat butter with an electric mixer at medium speed until smooth and creamy.
• Gradually beat in sugars, and combine thoroughly.
• Add eggs one at a time, beating after each.
• Beat in vanilla.
• Stir in flour mixture until just combined.
• Stir in chocolate chips, oats, coconut and pecans.
• For each cookie, drop 1/4 cup dough onto ungreased baking sheets, spacing 3 inches apart.
Bake for 15 to 17 minutes, until edges are lightly browned; rotate sheets halfway through. Remove cookies from rack to cool.