1. Use clever or meat mallet, flatten each breast to about ¼ inch thick.
2. Place 1 slice of Ham and 1 slice of Cheese on each breast. Beginning at the narrow end, roll up, and press meat firmly together; secure with toothpicks.
3. In pie pan combine Flour, Salt, and Pepper. In second pie pan place Bread Crumbs. In small bowl beat Eggs.
4. Roll Chicken piece in Flour; shake off excess. Dip in Egg and roll in Bread Crumbs.
5. Let stand 20 to 30 minutes on wire rack to firm coating.
6. In heavy skillet, heat oil to 375º. Fry chicken in hot oil until golden brown.
7.Drain on paper towel.
1. Melt over low heat 2 TBs. Butter.
2.Remove from heat and stir in 2 Tbsp. Flour. Stir in slowly 1 cup Milk. Add 1 chopped Shallot.
3. Cook and stir the sauce until thick and smooth.
4. Mix 1 Egg Yolk and 2 Tbsp. Cream together. Add a little sauce, stirring constantly, then add to the sauce and cook until well heated.
5. Add 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan Cheese and 2 Tbsp. grated Gruyere Cheese. Stir until cheese is melted. Blend in blender to make smooth.