1) Pre-heat oven to 375 degree’s
2) Cut chicken breast into ½ cubes.
3) Cut celery into ¼ inch pieces.
4) In a saucepan, combine chicken, carrots, peas, and celery. Add chicken broth to cover and boil for 15
minutes. Remove from heat, drain and set aside and allow to cool.
5) Add soup, gravy, salt and pepper to chicken and vegetables.
6) Place the chicken mixture in bottom pie crust. Pour hot liquid mixture over. Cover with top crust, seal
edges, and cut away excess dough. Make several small slits in the top to allow steam to escape.
7) Bake pot pie for 45 minutes until pastry is golden brown and filling is bubbly. Cool for 10 minutes