1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2) In a large bowl and meats, onions, garlic, salt, garlic powder, onion powder
Black pepper, eggs, Parmigiano, parsley, bread crumbs and water than squish
The mixture with your hand unit everything is well blended
3) Cover a rimed sheet pan with foil and spray with non-stick spray
4) Using an ice-cream scoop measure out meat mixture and form into meatballs
Than place them onto the greased pan
5) Place the pan of uncooked meatballs into the pre-heated oven for 30 minutes
Turning them half way thru the cooking time.
6) Remove meatballs from sheet pan and add to a sauce or freeze them.