1. Heat the butter in a sauce pan and season mushrooms and peppers with salt and pepper and saute until
2. Meanwhile in a bowl combine beef, eggs, parm, Italian seasoning, onion and garlic until mixed well, seasoning
with additional salt and pepper.
3. Add peppers and mushroom to meat mixture and combine well.
4. Press half of the meat mixture into the bottom of a 6 quart slow cooker.
5. Top with half of the cheese slices and then press the remaining meat mixture on top of the cheese.
6. Cook on high for 2-3 hours or until cooked through and then top with remaining cheese slices and cook until melted.