1. Split chicken breasts just enough to fold.
2. Combine next 4 ingredients in bag, add chicken and shake.
3. Make herb stuffing or just use Stove Top. Fill the cavity of each piece, skewer together with picks.
4. Dip chicken in melted oleo, place in baking dish. If any butter remains, drizzle over chicken.
5. Bake in slow oven, 325º for 45 minutes, turn and bake additional 45 minutes.
Serve with Sour Cream Mushroom Sauce:
1. Brown mushrooms and onions lightly in butter, cover and cook 10 minutes.
2. Stir in flour, add heavy cream, sour cream and seasonings. Heat slowly, stirring constantly.
3. Pour over chicken when serving.