1. Rinse kelp noodles and strain.
2. Cut the kelp noodles up a few times with kitchen scissors, otherwise they can be too long.
3. To make your zucchini noodles, use a spiralizer on the thick noodle setting.
4. If you don't have spiralizer you can simply cut the zucchini into thin long strips or use a potato peeler to get a noodle like effect.
5. Place the zucchini noodles into a large bowl. Mix in crushed cashews, grated carrot,cilantro and basil. Set aside.
MAKE THE SAUCE
1. Blend all the sauce ingredients in a blender until smooth.
2. Pour ½ cup of sauce over the noodles and gently mix in. And more sauce if needed, until the noodles are thoroughly coated with sauce.
3. Serve, garnished with lime.