1. Preheat oven to 450º.
2. Rinse chicken wings and trim any excess skin (just trim, don't remove). Pat dry.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together flour and seasonings. Add chicken and coat with flour mixture.
4. Prepare a large cookie sheet by covering with foil and spraying with cooking spray.
5. Arrange chicken on the cookie sheet, at least an inch apart.
6. Bake for 30-35 minutes, turning once after 20 minutes.
7. While the chicken is cooking, make the sauce. Add about an 1/2 cup of the hot sauce and a stick of butter to a small sauce pan. Heat on low and stir until butter is melted and sauce begins to bubble. Taste. If the sauce needs more heat, go ahead and add more hot sauce or a few dashes of Tabasco.
8. Pour the sauce over the crispy baked chicken wings and toss to coat.