1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a medium bowl combine eggs and milk; stir in breadcrumbs, onions, parsley, sage, salt and pepper. Garlic powder can also be added to taste.
3. Add ground meat and mix lightly.
4. Drape bacon over the sides of an 8 x 4 x 2-inch loaf pan.
5. Place meat mixture into loaf pan, wrapping bacon over the top of meat mix.
6. Bake for 1 to 1 ¼ hours or until internal temperatures reach 160 degrees.
7. In a small bowl, combine ketchup, brown sugar, and mustard.
8. Remove loaf pan and carefully, while holding meat in place, tilt to drain excess fat from the pan.
9. Spread sauce mixture over the top of meatloaf and bake an additional 10 minutes.
10. Allow to sit for 10-15 minutes before slicing.