1. Trim excess fat from chops.
2. Brown pork chops on both sides, in a lightly greased / or sprayed heavy skillet, over medium heat.
3. After browning chops, remove excess grease/fat from skillet.
4. Add contents of canned cream of mushroom soup, any seasoning you desire, and 1 cup of water
to pork chops. Stir. Then cover skillet .
5. Continue to cook pork chops at medium heat until liquid heats and begins to thicken; Lower
cooking temperature to low.
6. Add water as needed, to continue the thickness desired for your gravy.
7. Cook until pork chops are tender, usually 45 minutes.