2 cups red potatoes
3/4 lb. Green beans
1 head of broccoli
1-1/2 cup chopped green peppers (or zucchini)
9 oz chicken or turkey sausage (not ground sausage)
6 T olive oil
1/4 tsp red pepper flakes (optional)
1 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1 T dried oregano
1 T dried parsley
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
Serve with: fresh parsley, quinoa/rice, freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400º.
2. Line a large sheet pan with foil or parchment paper.
3. Prep the veggies: chop red potatoes (pretty small so they will be tender in time), trim green beans and halve, chop broccoli, chop peppers or zucchini, and coin sausage in thick slices.
4. Place all vegetables and sausage on sheet pan. Pour olive oil and spices on top. Toss to coat.
5. Bake 15 minutes, flipping and stir. Bake for another 10-15 minutes, or until vegetables are crisp tender and sausage is browned.
6. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese, and serve.