1. Soak the fava beans and chickpeas in water in separate containers overnight.
2. The following day, drain the fava beans, rinse them with fresh water, then peel them (or just buy peeled fava beans).
3. Dry fava beans in a colander, then run them through a food processor for a minute or two until they look like bread crumbs. Put aside in a large bowl.
4. Similarly rinse and dry chickpeas, then run them through the food processor, until they reach the same consistency of the fava beans. Pour on top of the fava beans.
5. Place the garlic, red onion, green onions, parsley, cilantro, coriander, salt, peppers, and flour in the food processor and run for a couple of minutes until they turn into a paste.
6. Add them to the bowl with the fava beans and chickpeas and knead with hands until they reach a doughy texture. If they feel dry, add a bit of water. If they feel wet, add more flour. Make sure to taste for flavor at this point.
7. Scoop 1/4 cup mixture and form into a pattie. Place on a lightly oiled baking sheet and bake at 400º for 15 minutes or until lightly golden around the edges.
8. Cool on racks. Wrap individually and freeze.