1. Cook Broccoli, drain, and set aside.
2. Crush Crackers into crumbs, put in a bowl. (It makes it easier to grab a thicker plastic cereal bag and crush crackers in there with a rolling pin.)
3. Dice onion. Sauté in butter on the stovetop (1 stick).
4. Drain just the butter into the cracker bowl using a strainer (to catch onions). Stir well.
5. Stir in the onion with the mushroom soup, milk, and cream cheese, heat on stove.
6. When the cream cheese melts, add the broccoli and mix.
7. Pour the broccoli mix in a 9"x13" casserole dish.
8. Sprinkle entire top with Ritz crackers. No need to cook, it's ready serve!