1 or 2 eggplant
1/2 or one white onion
2 or 4 cloves of garlic
1 or two (minimum) large patty beef (like a hamburger)
1/2 tsp or 1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp or 1 tsp.. all-spice
2 or 4T. raisina
1 tsp or 2. black pepper
1 or 15 oz. can sauce tomato
1 or 2 c. dry flakes of potato
1 c.or 2 milk
2 or 4 eggs, beat a bit
2 c. or cottage cheese (nonfat)
1 T. or 2 almonds, chopped in large peices
1/4 or 1 1/2 parmesan cheese
20 or 30strips cheese, Oaxacan or mozzerella
1. Peel eggplant and cut horizontally.
2. Enter a boiling pot with salt. Take it out in 4 mins and be dried with paper towels. OR grill it in the oven using olive oil
3. Saute with onion and a little broth; then garlic meat, spices, raisins and tomato sauce
4. In a boil add potato, milk, eggs and cottage cheese
5. In a small squared pan or large rectangular lay down the eggplants, then tomato sauce and finally white sauce. On top sprinkle almonds, and cheese
6. Arrange strips of cheese in lattice patterns and enter the oven (protecting with a sheet pan, like cookie pans.
7. Take out the oven in 30 minutes and eat when cool. Can last days in the refrigerator.