2 Chicken Breasts - boned, skilled
1/2C Picante Sauce - mild
2T Soya Sauce
1T Corn Starch
2t Ginger - fresh, grated
2T Cooking Oil - divided
4 Garlic Cloves - chopped fine
1 Red Bell Pepper - sliced into thin strips
1C Snow Pea Pods - trimmed and slice diagonally
1C Green Onions - sliced diagonally
Hot Cooked Rice or Steamed Noodles
1. Cut chicken into thin strips
2. Comine picante sauce, soya sauce, cornstarch, ginger and sugar in a small bowl and put aside.
3. In a large frying pan, heat 1T oil over medium high heat. Add chicken and garlic, stir-fry 2 or 3 minutes. Remove chicken from frying pan, set aside.
4. Add remaining 1T oil to frying pan, add bell pepper and pea pods and stir-fry 2-3 minutes,
5. Stir in picante sauce mixture into frying pan - heat and mix well until sauce thickens. Add green onions and chicken. Cook 1 minute until heated.
6. Serve with rice or steamed noodles.