1. Mix water with a pinch of sugar, sprinkle yeast on top. Wait 10 minutes.
2. Mix flour, salt, olive oil, and garlic powder.
3. Combine wet and dry ingredients.
4. Knead dough for 5 minutes until smooth and stiff. Cover and let sit for 20 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 425º (preheating pizza stone if you are using one).
6. Roll pizza dough very thin, transfer to hot pizza stone or cooking tray.
1. Brush olive oil on pizza dough, bake alone for 5-10 minutes until crispy.
2. Cut cherry tomatoes in half, roughly crush in a bowl.
3. Cover pizza dough with crushed tomatoes, red pepper flakes, and salt and pepper to taste.
4. Bake for 10-20 more minutes to desired crispiness.
5. Take pizza out of the oven, cover with arugula.
6. Drizzle balsamic vinegar on top, top with cheese.