1. Preheat oven to 350º.
2. Boil chicken breasts about 20 minutes till done, remove from broth.
3. Dice onion, grate cheese, heat oil in one frying pan (medium heat) and sauce in another (medium heat).
4. Cut chicken in chunks, open olives, spray 9X12 pan with Pam.
5. Set up assembly line so you can dip tortilla in oil a few seconds till soft; remove and dip into green chili sauce a few seconds; remove to 9X12 pan.
6. After dipping, fill tortilla with grated cheese, diced onion and just a couple sliced olives and just a couple chunks of chicken. Roll so seam is down.
7. When pan is full, pour remaining sauce over the top.
8. Sprinkle with grated cheese and a few onions and olives.
9. Cover with foil.
10. Bake 30 minutes.