1. Fry carrot, celery, onion, black pepper and bay leaf off
2. Squeeze orange juice over duck, put orange skins inside of duck and tie legs
3. Place in Vegs and bake in hot oven at 2500 breast down.
4. Add water after 20 mins and turn oven down to 2000
5. Bake for 50 mins, basting regularly
6. Cover in foil if necessary
7. Take out of oven and cool enough to handle
8. Split duck open and remove orange skins
9. Remove bones and add to vegs, simmering on stove top
10. Brush duck with butter and grill till skin crunchy in oven
11. Skim fat of vegetable, strain vegetable off and add wine and ½ cup orange juice to juices, simmer until sauce consistency.