1. Sterilize jars you'll be using to store jelly.
2. Finely chop Bell and Jalapeņo peppers in food mill or blender.
2. Transfer minced peppers to large saucepan, cover with vinegar, boil and simmer 15-20 minutes.
3. Strain through cheesecloth and discard pulp. This should give you about 1 c 250 mL or liquid.
4. Pour into small saucepan, add sugar and salt, and bring to a boil. Stir until sugar has dissolved.
5. Boil for one minute, then stir in pectin. Add coloring if desired.
6. Stir in remaining jalapeņo peppers, and ladle jelly into sterilized jars.
7. Cool on wire rack. refrigerate after opening.