1. Preheat oven to 325º. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or
coat with cooking spray; set aside.
2. In a large bowl, beat togethr the margarine, cream cheese, brown
sugar & granulated sugar. Add the egg & vanilla & continue to beat
3. In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon,
nutmeg & cloves. Stir the flour mixture into the sugar mixture until
smooth. The batter will be very thick.
4. Stir in apple & walnuts. Drop dough by rounded tablespoons onto pre-
pared baking sheet, making 32 cookies. Bake for 15 minutes.
5. Cool slightly & move to wire rack to cool completely.