1. Combine pork, green onions, garlic, ginger, pepper, soy sauce, and vinegar a medium bowl. Stir well to combine thoroughly.
2. Take wonton and place a spoonful into middle of wonton wrapper.
4. Wet finger and dab water along edge of wonton, press edges together tightly to seal.
4. Transfer to a wax paper-lined baking sheet and repeat process with remaining filling and wrappers.
5. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Gently lower the dumplings into water and cook for about 5 minutes, or until they float to the surface. (Alternatively, steam the dumplings for 15 to 20 minutes - and cut inside to make sure pork has turned while and fully cooked.)
6. Optional: remove dumplings from water and place into a hot skillet with 3 tablespoons of oil (peanut or olive work best).
7. Pan fry each side for 3-5 minutes or until turning brown and crispy.
8. Serve with soy sauce or a sweet dipping sauce. Enjoy!