1. Sift Flour, soda, cinnamon and Salt together; set aside
2. In Large Bowl, Beat Eggs; Add oil, Buttermilk, Sugar & Vanilla. Mix Well. Ad Dry ingredients and mix well.
3. Add Carrots, Coconut and Nuts to above. Mix well.
4. Preheat oven to 350 º. Pour into generously greased 9x13 pan; bake for 1 hour or until toothpick comes out clean when cake is tested. Prepare Glaze below:
1 Cup Sugar
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 Cup Buttermilk
1 tsp Vanilla
1/4 Cup Butter or Margarine
1 tbsp Corn Syrup
1. Combine all ingredients and boil for 1 minute. Remove cake from oven and while hot, pour glaze over cake. Cool Completely
2. Frost with Orange Cream Cheese prepared as below.
Orange Cream Cheese Frosting
1/4 lb Butter or Margarine
8 oz Cream Cheese
1 tsb Vanilla
2 Cup Powdered Sugar
1 tsp Orange Juice
1 tsp Orange Peel
1. Combine butter and cream cheese.
2. Add vanilla, powdered sugar, Orange juice, and orange peel; beat until thick and smooth.
3. Ice cool cake with frosting :)