1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Mix Splenda and spice(s) together in a small bowl.
3. Put pecans and butter in bowl and toss until nuts are thoroughly coated.
4. Add syrup to bowl and toss until nuts are coated. (the nuts will soak up the syrup)
5. Slowly sprinkle spice into bowl, tossing until nuts are coated evenly.
6. Slowly sprinkle Splenda into bowl, tossing until nuts are coated evenly.
7. Pour contents of bowl onto cookie sheet, forming one even layer.
8. Bake 30 minutes, then begin tossing the nuts every 10 minutes to provide even baking and to avoid burning.
(Do a taste test at 30 minutes, the nuts should be crisp, if they are soft, keep baking!)
9. Bake 10-30 more minutes, until nuts are crisp.
10. Serve warm or cool on cookie sheet, then serve!