1) Drain yams reserving syrup from 29-oz. can. Cut yams into 1-1/2" slices.
2) Place yam slices into buttered 9x13' pan.
3) Place reserved yam syrup into skillet and add brown sugar, salt, 1/4 cup butter, cinnamon and orange juice.
4) Cook over medium high heat stirring often, until desired thickness.
5) Pour mixture over yams.
6) Drain pineapple and sprinkle pineapple over yams.
7) Bake uncovered at 375 degrees for about 30 minutes or until glazed.
8) Sprinkle marshmallows over yams and bake 5 minutes longer.