1) Pour the flour, sugar, and salt into a large bowl.
2) Dissolve the yeast in warm water.
3) Add the dissolved yeast into the flour. The dough should remain very soft.
4) Once the flour has absorbed the water, transfer the dough on a working table and continue until the dough is smooth and your hands are clean.
5) Once finished mixing and beating the dough, put it back in the bowl and cover it for 3 hours leavening time.
6) Work the dough again, then let rest 1 hour.
7) Turn oven onto max temperature (500 F if able).
8) Grease a pizza pan lightly with olive oil.
9) Divide the dough into 6 balls and spread out on the pizza pans.
10) Cook the dough with pizza sauce only for about 10 minutes.
11) Now, add toppings and mozzarella and cook until cheese is melted or browned as desired.