1. Add pan fried smoke sausage or slices of kielbasa to the beans and heat throughly.
2. Heat the beans and spoon them over hot dogs served in toasted buns.
3. Spoon the beans into a baking dish, stir in ketchup, brown sugar or maple syrup, add a dash of yellow mustard. Top with bacon slices and bake at 375º until heated through.
4. Brown ground beef and chopped onions in a skillet. Stir this into the beans and heat through. This is called Cowboy Beans.
5. Stir enough smoky barbecue sauce to suit your taste into the beans and heat through.
6. Combine baked beans with a can of black beans for a bean medley and bake at 375º until bubbling.
7. Fold shredded cooked port into the beans and heat, serve with dill pickle wedges.
8. Add a much chili powder as you like and a can of Tex-Mex flavored chili beans and heat with baked beans.
9. Add a chipotle or dried chile pepper to the beans while they are heating up. Remove the pepper before serving.
10. Season the beans with diced country han and a handful of chopped sweet onion, then heat and serve.
11. Spoon warmed beans into pita pockets along with coleslaw and pickle relish.
12. Spoon warmed beans over toast as they do in England and serve with spicy English mustard.
13. Add a smidgen of ground cinnamon and a spoonful of Dijon mustard to the beans, heat and serve.
14. Create a fast casserole by layering the beans with browned pork sausage, chopped tomotoes, and shredded cheddar cheese. Bake 375º until bubbling.
15. Add a dab of curry powder, some crushed pineapple, and a handful of chopped scallions to the beans, heat and serve.