1. In a medium bowl, combine eggs and salt
2. Gradually add flour, alternately with milk; beat until smooth
3. Beat in melted butter
4. Refigerate for 1 hour
Asparagus and Eggs:
1. Cook asparagus in salted water; drain well
2. Hard cook eggs; slice
3. Arrange eggs and asparagus together on crepes
4. Fold crepes over
5. Place in shallow baking dish
6. Cover with foil
7. Heat in 350 until warm (about 10 minutes)
1. In a food processor add; egg yolks, salt, dry mustard, and lemon juice.
2. Cover and blend until egg are well mixed.
3. Heat butter until melted and bubbely
4. Immediately pour butter in steady stream thru top of processor and blend until thickened and smooth.
5. Spoon sauce over warm filled crepes.