Directions for meatballs:
1. Combine the beef, bread crumbs, salt and pepper, poultry seasoning, parsley, milk, and egg.
2. Mix lightly, and shape into about 24, 1 1/2-inch balls.
3. Brown slowly on all sides.
4. Add broth, mushrooms and onion. Simmer covered 30 minutes
5. Blend sour cream and flour; then stir into the broth.
6. Stir and cook until mixture thickens.
Directions for spaetzle:
1. Sift together flour and salt.
2. Add 2 slightly beatens eggs and 3/4 c. milk; beat well.
3. Place mixture in coarse-sieved colander.
4. Look and stir 5 minutes, drain.