1. Preheat oven to 400º. Put butter in 9" pie plate.
2. Bake 5 minutes or until butter melts/bubbles.
3. While butter is melting, put milk, flour, eggs, and salt into blender. Mix on medium speed until smooth.
4. Remove pie plate from oven.
5. Immediatly pour in mixture all at once. Return to oven.
6. Bake for 20 minutes at 400º to 450º. Reduce heat to 350º, bake 8 to 10 minutes more (until edges have puffed and browned).
7. A well will form in the middle. Meanwhile, make filling. Sprinkle strawberries with sugar.
8. Toss lightly, spoon strawberries into center of pancake. Mix sour cream and brown sugar with spoon. To serve, cut into wedges, pass sour cream and brown sugar mixture.