1) In a bowl, dissolve strawberry gelatin in boiling water; stir in cold water.
2) Pour into a 13" x 9" x 2" dish; chill until set. Meanwhile place unflavored gelatin and cold water in a small bowl: let stand until softened.
3) In a saucepan over medium heat, heat cream (do not boil).
4) Add softened gelatin; stir until gelatin is dissolved. Cool to room temperature.
5) In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Gradually add the unflavored gelatin mixture; mix well.
6) Carefully pour over the bottom layer. Refrigerate until set, about 1 hour.
7) For top layer, dissolve strawberry gelatin in boiling water; stir in cold water. Cool to room temperature. Stir in strawberries.
8) Carefully spoon over the middle layer.
9) Refrigerate overnight.