1. Sprinkle the yeast over the warm milk and let sit for
approximately 5 minutes.
2. Add sugar, 1/2 cup melted butter, salt and eggs; mix
3. Add flour and mix well.
4. Blend at medium-low speed for about 5-10 minutes,
scraping down sides once or twice.
5. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and a towel; let rise in
bowl about 1 hour or doubled.
6. Remove the towel and plastic wrap and turn mixer on
low to "punch down" the dough; if you wish, you can let
the dough raise a second time as it makes for a more
7. Remove the dough from the bowl and divide into 36
"plops"; the dough will be very sticky.
8. Place "plops", edges just touching, in a buttered 9x13
baking pan; don't bother trying to smooth out the
"plops," they will smooth out as they rise.
9. Cover pan with plastic wrap and let rise until doubled,
about 30-40 minutes.
10. Melt the reserved butter and drizzle over the top of
the rolls before baking.
11. Bake at 400° for 10-15 minutes or until golden.