1. Cut squash in half and remove seeds
2. Fill a microwave safe dish with 1/2 inch of water and place squash in, skin side up.
3. Cook squash 20-30 minutes or until soft
4. While squash is cooking, place oil in pan with garlic and onion. Cook approximately 2 minutes.
5. Add ground beef to pan, stir occasionally
6. Once ground beef has browned, add red pepper, zucchini, yellow squash, and mushrooms to the pan. Mix well.
7. Stir in tomato sauce, tomato paste, and all spices
8. To create dish: place squash on plate and fill the "bowl" of the squash with the beef mixture. Top with sliced avocado