1. Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Coat a 12-cup bundt pan with cooking spray. Dust the pan with flour, tapping out the excess.
2. In a small, dry skillet over medium heat, toast the pecans until lightly browned, about 3-4 minutes. Set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, salt, and spices.
4. In a large bowl, combine the eggs, egg white, and brown sugar. Beat with an electric mixer until fluffy.
Add the pumpkin, orange juice, oil and vanilla.
5. Add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and stir until combined. Add the pecans.
6. Scrape the batter into the prepared pan. Bake for 1 hour to one hour and 10 minutes or until a cake tester comes out clean. Remove the cake from the oven and let cool 5 minutes in the pan. turn the cake out onto a cooling rack and cool completely.
7. The entire cake may be sprinkled with a teaspoon or two of powered sugar or slices may be served with a dollop of fat-free whipped cream.