1. In a bowl, combine wheat flour and all-purpose flour.
2. Add baking powder, baking soda, sugar and salt.
3. Add yogurt or buttermilk. Mix and knead until soft dough forms. It should feel wet.
4. Turn onto lightly floured surface and knead a few times, just until dough sticks together.
5. For into a round loaf.
6. With a floured knife, make slits on the top of the loaf.
7. Place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
8. Bake at 375F to 400F for about 20 minutes or until bread is golden brown and the inside is cooked.
9. Server immediately with butter or jam or cheese.
Tips: You may also add some bran flakes to recipe to make it more nutritious. Increase yogurt or buttermilk to form soft dough. You may also use all white flour or all wheat if you choose to.