1. Day before prepare crust. If possible check temp of water with thermometer. Sprinkle yeast over water in large bowl. Stir until dissolved.
2. Add 2 T oil, salt and 4 C flour stir with wooden spoon until all flour is moistened.
3. Turn out on lightly floured surface. Knead in remaining flour until smooth. Takes about 10 minutes.
4. Place in medium bowl, brush lightly with oil. Cover with towel, place in warm place at 85F, free from drafts to rise until double in bulk. About 2 hours or if desired refrigerate dough covered loosely with plastic wrap to use rise overnight.
5. When ready for dough, remove dough from fridge let stand 30 minutes at room temp. Punch down dough. Knead 5 times on unfloured surface. Oil pan, pat and stretch dough to fit pan and brush with oil lightly.
6. Bake at 450F 15 minutes on lowest rack until light brown.
7. Remove from oven and put on favorite toppings.
8. Bake again until done.