1. Beat filling ingredients together in a medium bowl until smooth.
1. In a large bowl, combine eggs and sugar, beating well. Add pumpkin, mixing until blended.
2. In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, spices and salt. Add to egg mixture, mixing well.
3. Spread batter into greased and wax paper lined 10 to 15-inch jellyroll pan.
4. Bake at 375F for 15 minutes. Remove from pan.
5. Cool for 15 minutes. Place cake on clean tea towel (Paper towel works easier). Cool 10 minutes longer.
6. From 10-inch side, roll cake up in towel. Set aside.
7. Meanwhile, prepare filling.
8. Unroll cake and place on plastic wrap. Evenly spread filling over cake. Roll cake back up and cover with plastic wrap.
9. Place roll, seam side down and chill for at least 2 hours.
10. When serving, cut cake in even slices. Garnish with mint leaves and or orange slices if desired.