1. Place ground beef in a skillet and brown thoroughly breaking up the meat using the Mix n' chop. Pour brown meat into the large colander to drain off excess grease. Cool meat completely.
2. Open the kidney beans with the can opener and drain in the small colander.
3. Using the food chopper, chop the onion and green bell pepper.
4. Grate the cheese using the deluxe cheese grater.
5. In the large colander bowl combine ground beef, taco seasoning mix, kidney beans, onions, green bell pepper and cheese.
6. Mix thoroughly using the mix and scraper.
7. Add bottle dressing to desired consistency.
8. Wash the lettuce using the Salad & Berry Spinner. Shred the lettuce using the 7" santoku knife, set aside.
9. Dice the tomatoes. set aside.
10. Using the Trifle Bowl, layer half the meat mixture on the bottom, then half the lettuce and then half the tomatoes.
11. Repeat another layer as above.
12. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
13. Just before serving place Doritos in a large resealable bag and crush using the Bakers Roller. Place in simple additions medium bowl.
14. To serve place crushed Doritos on serving plate, top with salad.
15. Fill the easy accent decorator set with sour cream; add as garnish on each serving.