1. LINE 8-inch-square baking pan with foil.
2. COMBINE sugar, evaporated milk, butter and salt in medium, heavy-duty saucepan.
3. Bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
4. Boil, stirring constantly, for 4 to 5 minutes.
5. Remove from heat.
6. STIR in marshmallows, morsels, nuts and vanilla extract.
7. Stir vigorously for 1 minute or until marshmallows are melted.
8. Pour into prepared baking pan; refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
9. Lift from pan; remove foil.
10. Cut into pieces.
11. FOR MILK CHOCOLATE FUDGE
12. SUBSTITUTE 1 3/4 cups (11.5-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels for Semi-Sweet Morsels.
13. FOR BUTTERSCOTCH FUDGE
14. SUBSTITUTE 1 2/3 cups (11-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Butterscotch Flavored Morsels for Semi-Sweet Morsels.
15. FOR MINT CHOCOLATE FUDGE
16. SUBSTITUTE 1 1/2 cups (10-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Mint-Chocolate Morsels for Semi-Sweet Morsels.
17. Skill Level: Easy