Makes 4 dozen cookies.
15 minutes cooling
10-12 minutes per batch
Nonstick cooking spray
1/2 cup (1 stick) light corn-oil spread
A little less than 3/4 cup packed dark brown sugar
1/2 cup honey
2 large egg whites
1 large egg
2 tsp. vanilla extract
2 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup quick-cooking oats (uncooked)
1 cup lowfat semi-sweet chocolate pieces
1/2 cup dark seedless raisins
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1. Preheat oven to 375° F., spray 2 large cookie sheets with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In large bowl, with mixer at low speed, beat corn-oil spread, brown sugar, and sugar until combined. Increase speed to high, beat until light and fluffy.
3. Add egg whites, egg, and vanilla extract, beat until smooth.
4. With spoon, stir in flour, oats, choc. pieces, raisins, baking soda, and salt until combined.
5. Drop dough by level teaspoons 2 inches apart on cookie sheets. Place cookie sheets on 2 oven racks. Bake 10-12 minutes until golden brown. Rotate sheets halfway through baking time.