1. . In a bowl, squeeze the juice from two lemons. Remove seeds.
3. Add soy sauce, slowly, tasting as you go until you get the desired sour/salt taste.
4. Mix the sauce and set aside
5. Set the oven to broil
6. Rinse the salmon and lay it in a baking dish. Put 2 tbs butter on top of the salmon.
7. Place salmon in the oven, middle rack. Set timer to 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, reduce temperature to 325ºF.
8. Pour 2/3 of the sauce over salmon, reserve 1/3.
9. Cook salmon for 20 minutes or until done. About every 10 minutes baste salmon in the lemon sauce. You should get a golden brown glaze over the fish.