* 2 tablespoons olive oil
* 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
* 3 lbs skinless chicken pieces
* 1 onion, chopped
* 2 cloves garlic, minced
* 2 teaspoons dried oregano
* 1 teaspoon fennel seed
* 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper flakes
* 1/2 cup dry red wine or chicken stock
* 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
* 1/3 cup sun-dried tomato, cut into small pieces
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 teaspoon pepper
* 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
1. Dredge chicken pieces in flour.
2. In large non-stick skillet, heat half of the oil over medium-high heat; brown chicken about 4 minutes on each side.
3. Transfer to plate, keep warm.
4. Drain fat from skillet.
5. Add remaining oil to pan; reduce heat to medium.
6. Add onion, garlic, oregano, fennel seed and hot pepper flakes; cook, stirring occasionally, until onion is softened, about 5 minutes.
7. Add wine, diced tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes, salt and pepper; boil for 5 minutes.
8. Return chicken to pan; cook uncovered, basting chicken often, until juices run clear, about 20-25 minutes.
9. Sprinkle with parsley.