1. Fruity Kabobs: Spear chunks of pineapple, cucumber, orange and or grapes on toothpick; include a small cup of yogurt for dipping.
2. Happy Trails Mix: Combine equal parts popcorn and whole-grain unsweetened cereal; add a small handful of orange flavored dried cranberries.
3. Chips & Dip: Pack up a small bag of baked tortilla chips; include a separate container of salsa you've spiked with shredded cheese for dipping.
4. Do-It-Yourself Mini Stackers: Provide whole-grain crackers, 1 inch squares of sliced roast turkey breast and cucumber rounds in separate containers. Let your child stack her own sandwiches.
5. Mini Rice-cake sandwiches: Spread peanut butter between mini rice cakes.
6. Taco bites: Provide separate containers of mini-taco shells, low fat bean dip, shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese and salsa.
7. Ham "Sushi": Spread turkey ham lunchmeats with a thin layer of cream cheese. Sprinkle with shredded carrot and roll into a cylinder; slice crosswise.
8. Petite Pitas: Fill Whole wheat pitas with hummus, shredded lettuce and chopped tomato. Drizzle with Italian dressing; wrap tightly in plastic wrap.